Thursday, June 3, 2010

Sheep says Baaa, and other photos.

I love it when the kids get a hold of my camera. Their perspective is so much fun.


(sheep says baaaaa.)

We had our friends the Alts over for a campfire, and fun was had by all. (I love my backyard.)



I made sure my broccoli couldn't escape.


Then this horror occurred:



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!! Not my BEETS!!!!!




So immediately, I erected this:



I like to call it "Mama Sal's Home For Wayward Flora." It's a halfway house for recovering bunny fodder. (I'll have a story about bunnies coming soon. Pictures, and everything.)


The Sweet William Bloomed EVERYWHERE.




And one Sunday, we took a trip to the Children's Museum in Bloomington. There was a little something for everyone, and we had a blast.
Willow got to paint on the wall as much as she wanted:





Gideon got to play with one seriously awesome train set:




And Glen was kept occupied by a whole wall full of bins of legos of all varieties.




*PHEW!!* It's going to be a busy summer. Bear Hunt has to remind us how important it is to take naps.



(There's all kinds of new photos at my photobucket site: http://s304.photobucket.com/albums/nn184/ssmith0130/ )

0 comments: